The perfect place to 'start forever'. Hailed as the ultimate wedding venue, our unique our wedding packages include spacious facilities, exquisite cuisine, and top notch catering. Set against breathtaking backdrops of palm and almond trees with unforgettable sunsets and blue sparkling waters.
Legal fees, bridal bouquet, groom's buttonhole, decorated location/beach/restaurant, return transport to registry, 1 tier wedding cake, bottle of champagne, professional photographer - 24 pictures with negatives and album.
Can be arranged at extra cost:
Floral arrangement for head, hor d'oeuvres for 2 people, steelband music, exotic champagne breakfast, sunset 3 course dinner with champagne, sunset cruise aboard small yacht. Witnesses, bestman and maid of honour if required.
Complimentary room upgrade, complimentary fruit basket and complimentary bottle of wine.
Visitors to the island must be resident on the island for a minimum of three (3) work days (this excludes weekends and public holidays) before applying for a licence.
The Documents required are as follows:
* valid passports.
* birth certificates.
* if one of the parties is divorced, proof of a degree absolute proof of single status : an affidavit, or a letter from a clergyman, lawyer or registry on an official letter attesting to the fact that the parties involved have not been married previously.
* if name has been changed by deed poll proof is required.
* if either party has been widowed, then a death certificate is need.
* if either party is under the age of 21 evidence of parental consent is required in the form of affidavit.
* all papers must be in english, if the originals are in another language they should be translated into english and certified.